WDL mission is to provide superior custom dental restorations through design, manufacturing, and active communication to our customers within the United States.
Williams Dental Laboratory was founded in 1941 by James G. Williams as a full service dental laboratory. We maintain his principles through the next generation(s), which are to give our customers a high quality dental restoration and deliver the product with the quickest possible turn around time.
We have heavily invested in new technology, which is changing every year that gives us an advantage. We strive to incorporate new technology and techniques to remain ahead of the curve. We do not outsource any of our laboratory products. This allows us greater control over materials and quality in manufacturing a patient’s restoration. No out-sourcing also allows us the ability to disclose any and all of the materials to the customer or patient should the information be needed.
Williams Dental Laboratory is moving in to being a family owned business. We feel this provides stability and a long term vision for the company. Williams Dental Laboratory staff has many members who have been with us ten years or longer. It is our belief that the ability to have such a stable workforce improves our overall quality and ability to meet customers’ needs.
As dental technology continues to advance, WDL aims to stay with emerging trends and technologies to provide a consistently high quality product that will satisfy us and our clients.