Here at WDL we have been CAD/CAM designing our partial frameworks for the last 7-8 years. We also added printing our flexible frameworks years ago to kept the thicknesses and parameters of the flexible material consistence.
Our conventional partials can be either designed traditionally or with ESP clasp design. We do offer the clear frame flexible partial. Along with the hybrid of flexible clasps with metal framework. The metal we use in our partials is NiBr free.
We also can complete Cu-Sil® partial dentures.
Cast Metal RPD
– a cast partial denture is a metal framework for retention, combined with tissue colored acrylic and replacement teeth.
– a pressure injected, flexible denture that is lightweight, practically invisible, and comfortable. The material is composed of a biocompatible nylon thermoplastic.
Flexible/Cast Metal Hybrid
– with combined strength of the metal with the flexible material for clasping allows for the best of both products.
Cu-Sil® Partial RPD
– a tissue bearing appliance featuring a soft elastomeric gasket which clasps the neck of each natural tooth which cushions and splints each natural tooth from the hard denture base.
Treatment RPD (flippers)
– an option for a patient who is undergoing treatment while healing.
151 W 18th St, Erie, PA 16501
P.O. Box 402 Erie, PA 16512
(814) 452-2984 | (800) 351-2472
Fax: (814) 454-3417
Made in the USA
©2014 Williams Dental Lab